Monday, January 10, 2022

Blog Post #20 Magazine Name ideas and considerations

 This blog posts will be going over possible names for my magazine, and my thought process behind my selection. 



Magazine Name Survey Results

Forms response chart. Question title: What should be the name of the magazine?. Number of responses: 20 responses.

In my survey, I asked participants what they would liked the magazine to be named. Of those options, the top three where "watchman", "Breakdown" and "Convey". For "Watchman" I think is a good choice as it has a nice strong and formal vibe to it. Breakdown also has that same feeling, but lacks any focus as it doesn't tell the reader anything about fashion. With Convey, I feel like that name is better suited for a Women's fashion magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment