Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Blog Post #32 Practice Interview

In this blog I will be practicing how to conduct an interview by asking one of my classmates a series of interview questions.

1. Who are your role models?

"My Dad"

2. Who do you listen to?

"Mostly a lot of K-pop, some bands like paramour" 

3. What is your magazine?

"I am doing a women's magazine"

4.What are strengths? 

"I'm very independent, I'm adaptable to any environment"

5. What are your weaknesses?

"Lack of communications is my biggest weakness"

6. What are your interests?

"I like a lot of art and music, anything artistic really"

7. How would you describe yourself?

"I'm pretty friendly, creative and focused"

8. How do you manage your time? 

"I don't really create a scheduled, I just do what's the quickest to work on first" 

9. How would you approach a difficult situation?  

"If I'm doing something on my own, I would figure out several solutions that would work best for me"

10. When was your greatest challenge?

"Everyday"

11. Why did you choose this magazine?

"It was most interesting to me, no real specific reason" 

12. Where would you like to visit?

"Brazil, cause my grandmother lives there" 

13. What motivates you?

"Other people working"

14.What would you change about yourself?

"If I had to pick one, that I wasn't so introverted" 

15. Where do you see yourself in 10 years

"I would hope I'm in a financially stable situation, by myself"  

16. How would you sell yourself?

"I would reiterate my strengths" 

17. When given free time, what would you do?

"Drawing, to de-stress" 

18. How has covid-19 impacted your life?

"I feel like nothing has changes, as I'm already isolated most of the time" 

19.What was your greatest challenge? 

"Getting over my immense fear of public speaking"

20.What is an unpopular opinion? 

 "There is becoming to much of an obsession of celebrate worship"

No comments:

Post a Comment