Monday, February 28, 2022

Blog Post #35 Interview #1

 This blog will contain my first interview I conducted with Shon Barthell. 


1. My personal style Is centered mostly around streetwear.

2. When I wear these types of outfits to school, I get judged by most of my peers for dressing my

best.

3. I hope to gain a clothing line that would love to have photoshoot with me in many cool outfits.

Maybe even to receive some clothes from that line.

4. This specific style came from my sisters, they always stop me from walking out the house if I was

wearing an outfit that was questionable and they would tell me to change until I was matching

with colors and had on a fit that was acceptable. Therefore, I had grown into a state where I

would just beat them to the punch and put on an outfit that was good from the start, until it just

became part of my everyday style.

5. I became interested in fashion when I had my first girlfriend. When I thought I needed the best

clothes and thought that all that miscellaneous stuff mattered, I got really into fashion, and it

stuck.

6. Suit in general I just look good in suits or any formal outfit. A nicely planned outfit that has many

matching components such as shoes matching the top and some jeans that add to the contrast

on the whole fit, even better if I can find a hat that puts the whole thing together

7. It just feels good to look good, as plays into the looks that someone gets from having a good

fashion sense. Getting multiple compliments and stares just feels exceptional, especially when

you put so much thought into what you are wearing.

8. No, I don’t plan to become a pro in this industry because I have other aspirations. If there was

ever a chance that all else would fail and there is a position for me in this industry, then I

wouldn’t mind it.

9. I always want to believe that everyone looks at my style as something that they can look up to

and copy if it need be but of course not all will have the same opinion on this type of fashion

sense.

10. Fashion role models are not something I really have, I'm sure people before me have dressed in

the same sense, but I like my outfits to be my own.

11. Like I will be walking into many different stores to find one outfit, like I will never just wear one

clothing brand its many different brands that I clash together so I would need any one person to

follow.

12. The latest trends have sorely decreased over the years to where many people look crazy but at

the same time it’s a trend so what can I say I just stick with my same old same old.

13. New retro style Jordans the new Jordans are trying too hard and clashing colors that just look

horrible or shoe designs that are too eccentric to where they are doing the most.

14. I am really hoping for the futuristic look where everyone is where foil looking clothes and big

shades for kicks and giggles but looking at the models, we have now it's not too farfetched to

say this.

15. H&M their clothes are cheap and stylish and right up my ally of designs that I love to wear. Most

times I can go completely off H&M for whole styles and outfits.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment